Acid Acid

Pretty good

That's one of my favourite songs you had in that.

:D

Anyways... the drawings and stuff were really good, but... well... the poetry kinda ruined the flash a bit. I've never dreamt (or daydreamed) up poems... and I've written a lot of poems.

o_O

Weird, but pretty good. Good job.

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

funny, but not all admins are like that

XD

Good movie, but you should know one thing: I am a CS admin, and I'd just like to let everyone know that not EVERY admin is a fucking retard.

<_<

>_>

Yeah, that's it.

^_^

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

ECKS FRIGGIN DEE!!!!

XD

Quite good, funny funny.

Ummm... it teh funniest-nossity.

¬_¬

BTW, to all the people who rated this thing low, could you AT LEAST give the guy some credit for his f'ing flash talent?!?!?

illwillpenis II illwillpenis II

A little slow...

The movie was a little slow (Bart skated REALLY slow). Man, that song was HILARIOUS!! Not bad, try a little harder next time.

illwillpenis responds:

thanx I will

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Was I watching Mario, or The Matrix???????????

WOW... great movie. THE BEST Mario movie I've ever seen. You coppied the burly brawl scene from The Matrix Reloaded PERFECTLY! LOL, after a while I started mentally putting Neo and Smith in place of Mario and Luigi, LOL!

Evanson II Preview Evanson II Preview

Nice job with this

Great movie. Can't wait for the next one to come out. How did you cram all that into 193k?

Second Chance Hitman Second Chance Hitman

Great, but not very hitman-like

Okay, this is pretty good. Nice job with it man. However, the way the hit is happening, uh-uh. Not correct. A real hit would NOT be in a public place. A real hitman WOULD use a silencer. A real hitman WOULD NOT use a sub-machine. A real hitman WOULD use a pistol. A real hitman WOULD NOT use a machinegun. A real hitman MAY use a sniper. Anyways, it's a cool movie, but there are some tips if you're gonna go with authenticity for your next one.

TaKEitOrLUMPiT responds:

A real nerd WOULD NOT understand this movie, and that this hitman is special.

1 Man Army (Sample) 1 Man Army (Sample)

I got a paper cut ********I see the light********

The sound has a lot of bugs your gonna have to work out, besides that it was pretty good. Hehe, it's pretty funny. That was great with the "I see the light" bit. Make another one.

StealthBeast responds:

Yeh like the record sccratch can't be heard over the rain.

HALALUJA!HALALUJA! HAL-
You big baby it hit your hand!

But really thnx for the review

CARNOS part 1 CARNOS part 1

Cool, unique, but has several pitfalls...

Great job with this man. This could be the start of something good. The dark, edgy feel... I liked it. With the sound, the voice acting's pretty good, but the sound effect/voice to music ratio was NOT that great. The music was way too loud. The volume was good while there wasn't talking, but otherwise, you need to either tone down the music's volume, or increase the voice's volume.

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

BLAH! ZEEGY BOOGY DOOG! that other word!

Head flies off! Nuke blows up! If I had remembered that word, the world blows up! Hilarious movie man. Make a Demented Cartoon Movie 2.